- Job Type – Full-Time
- Apply Before – August17,2020
- Salary – Negotiable
Company Name: Amazon
Role: Data Analyst Support
Exp: 0-4 years
- Strong Excel and SQL skills
- Passion for converting data to insights, building frameworks for decision making, high attention to details and data fidelity
- Ability to prioritize and focus on high impact areas
- Teamwork and problem solving skills
- Communicate thoughts clearly and good verbal command
- Provide customer and vendor data and insights for better impact decisions
- Automate data templates and reports
- Develop and Train planners for organizing and reporting where automation is not possible
- Create and publish supply chain daily and weekly business review reports
- Build a SQL repository for ad-hoc requests and reports
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or similar quantitative discipline.
- Technical skills –Proficiency in SQL, Microsoft Excel.
- 0-4 years of experience in hands on Analytics, dash-boarding, querying
- Strong Analytical skills – has ability to start from ambiguous problem statements, identify and access relevant data, make appropriate assumptions, perform insightful analysis and draw conclusion relevant to the business problem.
- Communication skills – ability to communicate (written and spoken) in English. Demonstrated ability to communicate complex technical problems in simple plain stories. Ability to present information professionally & concisely with supporting data.
- Ability to work effectively & independently in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Ability to engage with cross-functional teams for implementation of project and program requirements.
- Proficient with reporting tools like Tableau/Quick-sight.
Location: Bangalore, IN
- Experience Required – 0-s Years
- Gender Required – Male & Female
- Qualifications Degree Required – Degree Bachelor
- Experience You Gain – Entry Level