Company Profile: Bain & Company is one of the top management consulting firms in the world. In 2004, the firm established its presence in the Indian market by opening the Bain Capability Center in Gurugram, now renamed as Bain Capability Network (BCN). The BCN plays a critical role in supporting Bain’s case teams and initiatives globally to help with analytics and research across all industries and capabilities.
Job Profile: Analyst- Prism CoE Tool programmer (Survey programmer)
Job Location: IN-Gurgaon
Job ID: 2020-4587 P
Category: Bain Capability Network
Degree Needed: MBA
Exp Needed: 0-2 Yrs
Job Type- Regular Full-Time
This is an opportunity to support Bain’s expanding proprietary data business, helping to build a new start-up at Bain to deliver the NPS Prism product, a market-leading customer experience benchmarking service. NPS Prism creates NPS and episode benchmarks by surveying very large numbers of customers in a given sector. Customers are asked to identify the companies with which they do business, declare their likelihood to recommend each provider, describe why, and answer a battery of additional questions designed to reveal experiences with specific episodes, as well as share of wallet, channel preference, and other important data.
BCN Prism CoE survey programmer will work closely with the BCN Team manager, NPS Prism, Product Manager and the Proprietary Data group to build and deliver a commercially successful product that spans core sectors across all regions.
o Responsible for survey programming and delivery of new and existing NPS Prism instruments to subscription customers in accordance with client specifications
o Must have previous experience with Decipher or similar survey programming platforms
o Quality testing of the survey and all deliverables to insure client satisfaction, quality standards, and error-free projects
o Create and manage quotas for complex market research surveys using web services and APIs that can integrate with the survey platform to drive efficiencies.
o Follow all best practices related to survey programming and data quality procedures to ensure the data gathered from system has no errors or deficiencies
o Send daily updates and status reports to clients or internal stakeholders for all projects to improve efficient communication and work-flow
- Work experience: 0-2 years of experience in areas related to survey programming, primary research or equivalent. Hands-on experience in managing end-to-end customer surveys, data analysis or survey development.
- Education Required: Candidate should be a Graduate from top-tier College with strong academic records and 0-24 months of experience or MBA from top-tier business school with 0-12 months of experience. Candidates should possess excellent analytical, communication, problem solving and team player skills; ability to handle multiple tasks and work under pressure.
- Concentration in a quantitative discipline such as Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science, Econometrics, Business Analytics, or Market Research is strongly preferred.
- Experience Required: 1-2 years of in-depth experience with survey programming, survey development, and primary market research at a consulting firm, market research agency or a data provider
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Exceptional technical skills, including knowledge of market research tools
- Basic knowledge of Python is a plus
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Apply Before the link Expires.