About the Company: Bottomline Technologies provides collaborative payment, invoice and document automation solutions to corporations, financial institutions and banks around the world. The company’s solutions are used to streamline, automate and manage processes involving payments, invoicing, global cash management, supply chain finance and transactional documents. Organizations trust these solutions to meet their needs for cost reduction, competitive differentiation and optimization of working capital.
Serving industries such as financial services, insurance, health care, technology, communications, education, media, manufacturing and government, Bottomline provides products and services to approximately 80 of the Fortune 100 companies and 70 of the FTSE (Financial Times) 100 companies.
Job Profile: Software Engineer (Java Technologies)
Company Name: Bottomline Technologies
Company Location: Bangalore, IN
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Exp Needed: Freshers
Bottomline Technologies is seeking a smart, highly-motivated individual to work as a JAVA Developer. In your capacity, you will work as part of our software delivery teams to participate in the development of software applications, support of existing systems, and contribute to technical collateral which may include requirements, documentation, and design artifacts.
- Strong understanding of the end to end Software Development Lifecycle
- Strong technical skills in design, coding, debugging, documentation, and testing software components and systems.
- Experience in java frameworks, especially spring framework.
- Strong knowledge in SQL queries, stored procedures, views and triggers for Oracle databases.
- Understanding of multi-tier architecture, Web based development, and Services Oriented Architecture. Experience coding REST and SOAP services.
- Understanding of Object-Oriented design and development principles
- Knowledge of modern engineering best practices
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills. Able to step into complex situations and take responsibility.
- Desire to contribute and succeed.
- Keen attention to detail and quality
- Ability to learn and master internal frameworks quickly.
- Experience writing unit tests.
- Experience with Agile methodology.
- Financial industry knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
Apply Before the link Expires