Cerner Off Campus Freshers Recruitment: Cerner Corporation is an American supplier of health information technology services, devices, and hardware. As of February 2018, its products were in use at more than 27,000 facilities around the world. The company had more than 28,000 employees globally, with over 13,000 in Kansas City, Missouri
Job Profile: System Intern
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore (Karnataka)
Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- We are excited to hire a System Intern.
- As a System Intern at Cerner, you are responsible for providing system implementation support, monitoring, and maintenance of Cerner’s solutions and related systems.
- You will perform daily system operations tasks, software upgrades, and hardware/OS upgrades for the related environments of the Cerner solutions.
- You will verify system integrity and availability and troubleshoot issues appearing as part of the ongoing operation works.
- Monitoring for applications and servers, and respond to alarms.
- Deploy physical and virtual servers. Complete assigned incident management tasks.
- Deploy, setup, and maintain testing environments.
- You would also provide Tier III and other support per service request.
Apply Before the link Expires.