Expedia Group Off Campus:
Expedia Group is an American online travel shopping company for consumer and small business travel. Its websites, which are primarily travel fare aggregators and travel metasearch engines, include CarRentals.com, Expedia.com, HomeAway, Hotels.com, Hotwire.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, trivago and Vrbo
Official Website : www.expedia.com
Job Profile : Associate Software Dev Engineer
Work Location : Bangalore
Degree Needed : BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Exp Needed : 0 – 2 Years
What we are looking for Expedia Group Off Campus?
Are you fascinated by data and the idea of building real-time data pipelines that can process massive amounts of data at scale for one of the largest online travel platforms? This is exactly what we do in the Marketplace Dynamics Data Engineering team where our mission is to accelerate data and AI capabilities across Expedia Group.
We are looking for an Associate Software Dev Engineer to join the Marketplace Dynamics Data Engineering team in Bangalore. Our team builds and maintains data and software products that unlock opportunities for personalized customer experiences and marketing performance optimization. Come, join us on our journey to build the most intelligent travel platform in the world.
We believe in being different and challenging the status quo. We seek new ideas, different ways of thinking, diverse backgrounds and approaches.
Expedia is committed to crafting an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
What you’ll do
- You’ll design, develop, debug, and modify components of software applications and tools
- You will be working on projects which have a direct impact on customers, and you’ll support strategic initiatives from brands or business units
- You will be contributing to maintain development standard methodologies
- Contributing to deliver world-class software on date
- You will work with groundbreaking and specialized technologies, Machine Learning & Data science, Cloud computing
Desired Candidate Profile for Expedia Group Off Campus
- BS+ engineering degree in computer science or a similar field.
- 0-1+ years’ experience in software development
- Strong in data structures, algorithm and problem solving
- Strong in object-oriented or functional programming
- Proficient in any JVM based language preferably Java/Scala
- Ability to debug code and understanding of unit testing concepts
- A strong drive and passion to learn new technologies and software design
- Ability to prioritize and work independently as well as in a team environment
- Strong communication skills.
Apply Before the link Expires for Expedia Group Off Campus