F5 Hiring For Software Engineer I Position : This is an exciting time at F5. With significant opportunity in our core ADC, Security and cloud solution, there is growth and opportunity everywhere. This is a green field opportunity to transform the way applications are delivered to our customers in a secure, fast and reliable way to anyone, anywhere, at any time where it be across data centers on into the Cloud environment. We are looking for new ways to integrate application deployment workflows with the customer ecosystem through 3rd party integration to effectively enable DevOps scenarios for our customers. The ideal candidate is an energetic, hands-on and creative problem solver that is energized to solve distributed systems problems at Scale.
Company Name: F5
Job Profile: Software Engineer I
Exp Needed: 1+ Yrs
Degree Needed: Any Degree
The Management, Orchestration, Visualization and Analytics (ManOVA) team is looking for a technically strong UI/UX Engineer who will help develop and enhance the UI features of Manova products and services. Having a background in Cloud services or Network Management is highly valuable.
- Design user interfaces by creating wireframes and mockups
- Adopt and advocate practices of modern responsive UI designs
- Develop test automation for UI code using Selenium or other technologies
- Own both development and test automation for the assigned features
- Keep abreast of new front end technologies and development practices
- Efficiently communicate/collaborate internally at F5
- Participate in defining new software architectures, products and solutions
- Serve as source of technical expertise to a project team and is a mentor for junior staff members
- Proactively identifying and resolving key technical issues
- 1-4 years of significant software development and engineering experience.
- Experience of renovating a legacy application to one based on modern UI principles
- Solid experience with HTML5, CSS3, LESS, SASS
- Experience with UI Automation and practices to increase efficiency and accuracy of UI development
- Good familiarity with REST services and data formats such as JSON, XML
- BA/BS in computer science or other engineering disciplines
- Expertise with Continuous Integration and Agile development methodology
- Good communication, presentation skills and ability to work well in a development team
- Strong SW engineering and design skills with an eye for details.
- Passion for learning new technologies, and a track record of doing so.
Apply before the link Expires.