About the Company: F5 Networks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace. The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change
Job Profile: Software Engineer I (Python Developer with cloud and Automation)
Job ID: RP1018173
Work Location: Hyderabad
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Exp Needed: 1+ Yrs
Position Summary: Are you passionate about working with smart people on challenging problems in an environment that values hard work, integrity and teamwork? F5 Networks A Market leader in Application Delivery Controllers and Security platforms is hiring for its Centre of Excellence office in Hyderabad, India. Join our team of super smart engineers working in a fun, fast-paced, and highly technical environment where your dreams can become reality.
You will be tasked with our most challenging problems, diagnosing and troubleshooting complex systems issues, and designing & developing features and components of highly scalable, distributed and high performing carrier grade software solutions that ensure private, secure communications. Working very closely with architects, leads, cross-functional teams and other stakeholders you will strengthen F5’s technology offerings.
- Build software for deployment in various hypervisors and cloud platforms.
- Test F5 software for compatibility in different public/private cloud deployments.
- Develop scripts and automation for repetitive infrastructure tasks.
- Manage patches and firmware updates for F5 software and hardware.
- Stay on top of relevant technologies, understand trends and opportunities to select appropriate tools & techniques.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Experience in automation using REST, Python, build systems and in writing automation at API level.
- Experience in designing and developing Enterprise grade infrastructure automation.
- Experience in virtualization technology including knowledge on datacenter and network solutions.
- Proficient in Linux OS internals, administration, and trouble-shooting skills.
- Familiar with OS package installation and configuration, File system and services management.
- Experience of monitoring servers, application, and components from different cloud providers like AWS, Azure etc.
- Understanding of L6, L7 protocols, understanding of IPSec, SSL VPN, datacenter network topologies, DNAT, SNAT, DHCP and firewalls
- Experience with CI/CD (perforce/git, Jenkins) systems and pipeline deployment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge in Load Balancing, Networking, Storage and OS Security
- Experience with Configuration Management using Ansible and/or Puppet
- Knowledge of Dockers and Containers.
- Adaptability to new tools and platform.
- Ability to participate in different support tech forums of enterprise software esp. with major virtualization/cloud vendors
- Experience in agile software development methodologies.
- 1-3 years of related experience with a Bachelors/Masters of Engineering in Computers or equivalent.
- Excellent organizational agility and interpersonal skills throughout the organization.
- Ability to work flexible hours for better collaboration with International teams.
Apply Before the link Expires.