General Electric Off Campus Freshers Recruitment:
GE (NYSE:GE) rises to the challenge of building a world that works. For more than 125 years, GE has invented the future of industry, and today the company’s dedicated team, leading technology, and global reach and capabilities help the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE’s people are diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest level of integrity and focus to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for its customers.
Official Website: www.ge.com
Job Profile: Engineering Intern
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Chennai
Education: BE/ B.Tech in Electronics or Electronics & Communication or Electrical & Electronics or Power Electronics Engineering
About GE Power Conversion
GE’s Power Conversion business applies the science and systems of power conversion to help drive the electric transformation of the world’s energy infrastructure. Designing and delivering advanced motor, drive and control technologies that evolve today’s industrial processes for a cleaner, more productive future, it serves specialized sectors such as energy, marine, industry and all related services.
Job Description Summary for General Electric Off Campus Freshers Recruitment
- Intern will work in the field of Power Electronics and Drives design/study and System engineering under the mentorship of technical expert in this field.
- The individual will work on a function depending on their prior coursework and degree
- Work with System Engineer in assigned project in the field of Power Electronics & Drives Design / Study /Simulations
- Work with ITO team in preparing technical proposals to be submitted to the customer.
- Develop and execute subsystem validation test plans in assigned domain through literature survey
- Work closely with mentors to provide technical clarification in current project, equipment under test or in-service platforms
- Provide documentation support in the assigned project
- Apply training towards developing new concepts / proposal formulations, analysis / modeling, and development of advanced solutions for distribution networks automation.
- Provide technical support and assistance to overall project team as appropriate including commissioning and service
- Be self-motivated, creative and a team player, with ability to come up with unique solutions to complex problems.
Apply Before the link Expires for General Electric Off Campus Freshers Recruitment.