Google Off Campus Drive Hiring: Google, LLC is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, a search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware.
Job Profile: Cloud Customer Engineer Intern, Summer 2021
Work Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Degree Needed: BE/BTech
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Associate Cloud Engineer certification or relevant Cloud Computing experience.
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform products and database offerings
- Ability to quickly learn, understand, and work with new emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions in the Cloud/IT Technology space.
- Communication skills that link to Pre-sales
- Demonstrated analytical success
About the job
- The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and evolve their business through the use of Google’s global network, web-scale data centers and software infrastructure. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
- As a Google Cloud Customer Engineer intern, you are able to inspire businesses, educational institutions, and government agencies to reap the benefits of cloud technologies. When leading companies choose Google Cloud it’s a huge win for spreading the power of cloud computing globally. Helping them adopt these technologies, you are seen as a trusted advisor on their future architecture and operations. You, with your mentor, liaise with cross-functional internal teams to stay on top of industry trends and work with engineering teams to help them devise enhancements and prioritize customer feature requests to Google Cloud products.
- You will develop excellent technical, communication, and organizational skills, and you will have a chance to further develop experience in our cloud platform. You will develop expertise and presentation skills that will be on display to highlight the client’s business and technical requirements and persuasively present Google’s product offering while mapping those back to the customer requirements and needs.
- Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
- Work with the team to identify and qualify business opportunities, identify key customer technical objections and develop the strategy to resolve technical impediments to transactions.
- Work with customer engineers for technical aspects of solutions, to include such activities as supporting bid responses, product and solution briefings, proof-of-concept work and the coordination of supporting technical resources.
- Work hands-on with Google Cloud Platform products to demonstrate and prototype integrations.
Apply Before the link Expires for Google Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers.