Official Website: www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com
Job Profile: Associate Project Engineer – PGHV
Exp Needed: 1+ Years
Work Location: Chennai
Degree Needed: Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
- Create engineering designs as per guidance from your seniors such as project engineers & Lead engineers. The tasks will be related to Primary equipment engineering or secondary system (Local Control Cubicle) engineering for Gas-insulated switchgear or other HV products.
- Get the necessary inputs for executing the tasks.
- Keep documentations up to date with high quality.
- Plan your work keeping the focus ‘On-Time Delivery”.
- Developing strong relationships with both your customers and colleagues, locally and globally.
- Ensure the process (ISO / QMS) are followed.
- Adhere to the policies and guidelines of INOPC.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
- Have sound theoretical knowledge in Electrical Engineering.
- Have basic knowledge of engineering design activities including any cad tool. Experience of 1 year in engineering or electrical product sales industry is preferred
- Be a quick learner to develop hands-on capabilities of various engineering tools such as e3, Creo, Solidworks, Autodesk Inventor.
- Have a solution-oriented mindset.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ensure that you always keep to our safety standards on top priority.
- Never compromise with quality at the same time make sure you are on-time.
- Knowledge of high voltage switchgear
- Interested to build your career in product engineering and master yourself in HV product engineering.
Apply Before the link Expires.