IHS Markit Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers: At the heart of IHS Markit, we are an information company. With expertise across the world’s largest industries, we leverage technology and data science, to provide the insights, software and data to help our customers make better-informed decisions, driving growth, performance and efficiency.
IHS Markit serves more than 50,000 key customers in more than 130 countries, including 80 per cent of the Fortune Global 500. We help decision-makers apply higher-level thinking to daily tasks and strategic issues across a host of industries and disciplines including energy, finance, automotive, engineering, technology, maritime and trade, aerospace and defence, chemical, and economics and country risk. Headquartered in London, IHS Markit (Nasdaq: INFO) is committed to sustainable, profitable growth.
Job Profile: 2021 Graduate Program
Company Name: IHS Markit
Company Location: Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Degree Needed: MBA (Finance)/ BBA
Batch Eligible: 2021 Batch
Exp Needed: Freshers
About our Graduate Program
- The unique program allows graduates to invest in their personal and professional development while maintaining a full-time role at the company.
- Graduates will gain insights into our business, speak with our leaders, build vital skills while continuing the exciting work within the team they have been hired into.
The Role: IHS Markit provides industry-leading data, software and technology platforms and managed services to tackle some of the most difficult challenges in financial markets. We help our customers better understand complicated markets, reduce risk, operate more efficiently and comply with financial regulation. Our services benefit the entire financial enterprise, from traders, portfolio managers, risk managers, compliance officers and operations teams to regulators and many others. We support the below business lines:
- Data and Information Services
- Trade Processing
- Risk and Regulatory Compliance
- Financial Technology Solutions
- Commentary & Analysis
What we’re looking for: We seek candidates with diverse backgrounds and ideas with a desire to learn and thrive. To be an ideal fit for the role, you’ll have:
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/ priorities/ projects
- Strong analytical/problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Financial Markets is a plus
- We’re looking for final year students who are working towards an MBA (Finance)/ BBA degree, and due to complete their studies and be available for a full-time role commencing in 2021.
- CGPA score of 7+ throughout
Start Date: January 2021 and July 2021 cohort based upon your Graduation date. Successful candidates will receive further information regarding the program.
Apply Before the link Expires for IHS Markit Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers