Infosys Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers: Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable more than 1,458 clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core, empowering the business with agile digital at scale, and our always-on learning agenda. Our team of 2,39,000+ employees makes this happen.
Company Name: Infosys
Role: Operations Executive
Compensation Offered: 2.22 Lakhs per annum
Exp Needed: Freshers
Degree Needed: Diploma holders from – Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics & Communication, Electrical & Electronics branches only
Eligibility Criteria for Infosys Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers:
- Diploma holders from – Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics & Communication, Electrical & Electronics branches only
- Candidates must have graduated from 2019 or 2020 batch
- Simple average aggregate of–> Class X – 60% or equivalent & Diploma – 60% or 6 (on 10)
- Candidates should not have any active/standing backlogs
- Candidates should not have participated in the Infosys Ltd and/or Infosys Group Company (such as – Infosys BPM) selection process in the last 6 months.
- Candidates should have excellent communication skills
- Candidates should be willing to relocate to any location as required by Infosys
- Candidates should be willing to relocate and work in a 24×7 environment
Selection Process for Infosys Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers–
– Online Assessment Test
– Interviews(Virtual )
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR CANDIDATES PARTICIPATING IN THE INFOSYS RECRUITMENT PROCESS
1. It is mandatory that your original college ID or Government-issued ID card is available with you during the virtual interview.
2. Simple average includes marks obtained in all subjects/semesters/years including electives, optional subjects, additional subjects, practical, and languages. We require you to calculate simple average marks as per the instructions below:
– To get Simple Average, aggregate percentages for Class 10 and Diploma including all languages, additional subjects, practical, and optional subjects. (Refer to the given illustration.)
– If your college follows a CGPA system, please ensure that the CGPA is calculated taking into account each course that you have undertaken in the curriculum, including optional or additional subjects (if any).
– If your school follows a grading system, please enter the simple average of marks equivalent to it.
Apply Before the link Expires for Infosys Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers.
Infosys Previous Year Questions Papers along with detailed solution from 2019 & 2020 (More than 550+ QUESTIONS), Expect at least 60-70% similar questions in your Infosys placement exam from this doc