Infosys Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers: Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable more than 1,458 clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core, empowering the business with agile digital at scale, and our always-on learning agenda. Our team of 2,39,000+ employees makes this happen.
Company Name: Infosys
Role: Operations Executive
Compensation Offered: 2.22 Lakhs per annum
Exp Needed: Freshers
Degree Needed: Diploma holders from – Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics & Communication, Electrical & Electronics branches only
Eligibility Criteria for Infosys Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers:
- Diploma holders from – Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics & Communication, Electrical & Electronics branches only
- Candidates must have graduated from 2019 or 2020 batch
- Simple average aggregate of–> Class X – 60% or equivalent & Diploma – 60% or 6 (on 10)
- Candidates should not have any active/standing backlogs
- Candidates should not have participated in the Infosys Ltd and/or Infosys Group Company (such as – Infosys BPM) selection process in the last 6 months.
- Candidates should have excellent communication skills
- Candidates should be willing to relocate to any location as required by Infosys
- Candidates should be willing to relocate and work in a 24×7 environment
Selection Process for Infosys Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers–
– Online Assessment Test
– Interviews(Virtual )
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR CANDIDATES PARTICIPATING IN THE INFOSYS RECRUITMENT PROCESS
1. It is mandatory that your original college ID or Government-issued ID card is available with you during the virtual interview.
2. Simple average includes marks obtained in all subjects/semesters/years including electives, optional subjects, additional subjects, practical, and languages. We require you to calculate simple average marks as per the instructions below:
– To get Simple Average, aggregate percentages for Class 10 and Diploma including all languages, additional subjects, practical, and optional subjects. (Refer to the given illustration.)
– If your college follows a CGPA system, please ensure that the CGPA is calculated taking into account each course that you have undertaken in the curriculum, including optional or additional subjects (if any).
– If your school follows a grading system, please enter the simple average of marks equivalent to it.
Apply Before the link Expires for Infosys Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers.