Innovaccer Hiring Freshers For Marketing Associate Position: Innovaccer is a leading healthcare technology company. We’re pioneering the Data Activation Platform that’s helping our industry realize the promise of value-based care.
Company Name: Innovaccer
Exp Needed: Freshers
Job Profile: Marketing Associate
Degree Needed- B.Tech/BE/MBA/PGDM
We are looking for a talented Marketing Associate to undertake marketing projects for the benefit of our company, especially under the domain of Market Research.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about data and will have an abundance of ideas for building efficient strategies on that data. He/she must bring forth a strong arsenal of techniques and methods to promote our Market research and strategic initiatives to explore new trends.
The goal is to reach out to the market and understand the customer’s interest in our products and services in ways that strengthen our reputation and facilitate our continuous growth.
A Day in the Life
- Support the management of full partnership cycle from prospecting, on-boarding to on-going
- Liaise with Market Research Team in implementing and improving the workflow
- Manage & execute critical market research initiatives including lead generation surveys, trend identification, etc.
- End to End Management of Research Campaigns- Building Domain Health, Spam Management, plan and send email campaigns and reporting
- Offer creative recommendations, based on campaign performance and offer solutions to improve outcomes
What You Need
- B.Tech/ BE/ MBA/PGDM degree would be preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office and Email Marketing Tools
- Familiarity with web analytics
- Marketing/campaign/product/project management experience with any agency would be a bonus.
- Ability to manage multiple campaigns to completion under concurrent, rigorous deadlines in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Excellent knowledge of the campaign briefing process
- Managing/Maintaining all the documentation required in the campaigning process.
Apply Before the link Expires.