About Intel: We are a technology leader focused on unleashing the potential of data so that we can fulfil our purpose: Create world-changing technology that enriches the lives of every person on earth. This is our ultimate motivation and why we exist. We are in the midst of an exciting journey to go beyond just PCs and servers to a company that is at the centre of a new era where everything looks and acts like a computer. The explosion of devices and data has led to several technology inflexions—AI, 5G network transformation, and the rise of the intelligent edge—that, together, will shape the future of technology.
Job ID: JR0140067
Job Category: Engineering
Degree Needed: M.E/M.Tech
Primary Location: Bangalore, KA IN
Job Type: College Grad
Job Profile: Software Engineer
- Software Engineers conduct or participate in multidisciplinary research and collaborate with design, layout and/or hardware engineers in the design, development, and utilization of productivity enhancement layout tools and design rule checkers, electronic data processing systems software.
- Determines computer user needs, advises hardware designers on machine characteristics that affect software systems such as storage capacity, processing speed, and input/output requirements, designs and develops compilers and assemblers, utility programs, and operating systems.
- Responds to customer/client requests or events as they occur. Develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education, judgement and formal software process.
- Master’s Degree in embedded software engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science, or related.
- knowledge of software development and its technologies.
- knowledge of , C, C++.
- Very good understanding of systems
- Very strong understanding of the internals of container and virtualization technologies,
- Strong knowledge of microservice orchestration mechanisms.
- Kubernetes and Docker Swarm
- Contributions to OpenSource communities is a plus
Inside this Business Group
Employees of the Internet of Things Solutions Group (IOTG) have an exciting opportunity before them: To grow Intel’s leadership position in the rapidly evolving IoT market by delivering the best silicon, software and services that meet a wide range of customer requirements – from Intel® Xeon® to Intel® Quark®. The group, a fresh, dynamic collaboration between Intel’s Intelligent Solutions Group and Wind River Systems, utilizes assets from across all of Intel in such areas as industrial automation, retail, automobiles and aerospace. The IOTG team is dedicated to helping Intel drive the next major growth inflection through productivity and new business models that are emerging as a result of IoT.
Apply Before the link Expires.
How to apply for Intel Off Campus Open Job Positions?
Candidates can visit the official site of Intel or to apply for the Intel Recruitment.
How to Stay updated with Intel Off Campus Job Alerts?
To stay updated, Visit for latest job opportunities available with Intel
Who can apply for Intel Open Positions?
Any B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/BCA/MCA/MBA Graduates are eligible, But it also depends upon the Job type and eligibility.