Medtronic Off-Campus 2020 Hiring Freshers: Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be. We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations – but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.
Official Website: www.medtronic.com
Job Profile: Graduate (Tech) Intern
Work Location: Bangalore
Exp Needed: 0 – 1 Year
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned
- Understand design requirements and develop/implement screens and back-end logic for an
- Android-based GUI system using Agile SW development methodology.
- Develop efficient code and create high-quality procedures to implement the unit tests
- Maintain software build/configuration management
Must-Have: Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Engineering, or Electronics Engineering or equivalent
- 0-1 years of SW development experience or specialized course completion in Java and Android OS
- Knowledge of SW Development Life Cycle, and SW Build and Release Management
- Good academic record
Nice to Have: Knowledge of software development for regulated industries (medical, automotive, aerospace, etc.)
Apply Before the link Expires for Medtronic Off-Campus 2020 Hiring Freshers
How to apply for Medtronic Open Job Positions?
Candidates can visit the official site of Medtronic or to apply for the Medtronic Recruitment.
Who can apply for Medtronic Open Positions?
Any B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/BCA/MCA/MBA Graduates are eligible, But it also depends upon the Job type and eligibility.
How to Stay updated with Medtronic Job Alerts?
To stay updated, Visit for latest job opportunities available with Medtronic