Quovantis Off Campus Drive Hiring:
Quovantis has been acknowledged as one of the best places to work and fastest 50 growing companies in India. Quovantis is a niche user experience design and software development company that enables technology startups and product companies to deliver compelling experiences.
Job location: Noida
Desired Experience: 0-1 Year
Target Batch: 2019-2020
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT)/BCA/MCA
Probation/Training Period: None
Salary: INR 3.35 LPA
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Is software engineering your passion? Are you always hungry for challenges? Do you like to take risks? Do you always crave to learn more and more? Do you like to help others solve their problems? Do you like to solve complex problems by simple methods?
– Culture to promote learning and growth by relentless focus on innovation.
– A team of aces to work with
– Streamlined engineering processes woven around Agile methodology with the help of tools
– Design led engineering focus
– Opportunity to work on B2B and B2C products in various domains like healthcare & education
– Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies like IoT, Azure, AWS, Power BI, ML, Data Analytics etc
– Good knowledge of MVC Frameworks
– Completed hands-on and is able to deep dive into the code.
– Proven skills to create technical solutions and take architectural decisions.
– Good understanding of commonly used design principles and design patterns
– An experienced grasp of version control, branches and git in particular
– Thorough knowledge in NoSQL database design and development
– Thorough understanding of working in development, staging and production environments
– Understanding of Vagrant, AWS Codedeploy, Cloudformation
– Unix related skills including installation with apt-get, compiling from source, intermediate shell scripting
– Working experience building high performance and scalable applications
– Ability to troubleshoot and debug application for functional and common problems
– Should have good written/verbal communication skills.
You might also have:
– Working experience with Scrum methodology
– Good written and Verbal Communication Skills
– Exposure to various tools that help in maintaining code quality like SonarQube
– Exposure with Atlassian JIRA application lifecycle management tool
– Online Test
– Technical Interview
Apply Before the link Expires.