Siemens Freshers Recruitment Hiring For Engineer Trainee: Siemens Energy is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today’s industries and societies. SE comprises broad proficiencies across the entire energy value chain and offers an outstanding comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators and the industry. Products, solutions and services address the extraction, processing and the transport of oil and gas as well as power generation in central and distributed thermal power plants and power transmission in grids. With global headquarters in Houston in the U.S. and more than 64,000 employees in over 80 countries, Siemens Energy has a presence across the globe and is a leading innovator for the energy systems of today and tomorrow, as it has been for more than 150 years.
Job Profile: Engineer Trainee
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Pune
Your new role – results-oriented and future-oriented
- We are searching for a dependable Female Graduate Engineer Trainee to join our capable team. He will be responsible for finishing the tasks assigned by the Supervisor, assisting other Engineers with projects, should be able to follow instructions, but also take initiative and come up with original ideas.
- To provide back-office engineering support for engineering activities for different Siemens operations globally.
- Reciprocating Compressor components design & drafting, 3-D modelling, and manufacturing drawings of components/assemblies for different Dresser-Rand/Siemens products.
- Update/Upgrade old 2-D drawings to 3-D models using advance drafting software.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering from a renowned institution.
- Knowledge on CAD software is added advantage, Preferred NX any version.
- Exposure to engineering drawing reading needed.
- Good knowledge of various manufacturing processes like Casting, Forging, and machining processes.
- Software skills: Knows MS Office Software tools such as Word, Excel & PowerPoint, SAP Document Management
- Awareness about PLM tool like Teamcenter will be added advantage
- Knowledge of Strong modelling and drafting practices
- Geometrical Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GD&T).
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills.
- Knowledge of the programming language like C, C++, Visual Basic
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- languages i.e. Hindi, English & any add on foreign languages i.e. French /German are preferred.
- Superb time management and integrity.
- A growth attitude with the ability to learn a new skill quickly & perform duty with attention to details.
Apply Before the link Expires for Siemens Freshers Recruitment Hiring For Engineer Trainee.