Signant Health Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers: We help you connect patients and researchers to ensure data reliability, with proven solutions that simplify every step of the patient journey. Our deep therapeutic area expertise, agile technology and service scale enable us to minimize risk, innovate, and support your important work. We seek speed, efficiency and reduced variability to help you extend the reach of drug development, expand patient opportunities and improve data quality helping you bring life-changing therapies to our families and communities around the world.
Company Name: Signant Health
Company Location: Hyderabad, IN
Job Profile: Software Developer Trainee
Exp Needed: Freshers
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Position Overview: The Software Developer I creates, enhances and maintains business applications to support Bracket’s business needs. Working under the direction of Technical Lead, Team Lead and/or Software Development Manager this position implements assigned coding modules, performs unit testing, and documents their work according to accepted quality principles and supports testing.
(We need Freshers having good knowledge on .NET, C#, Sql (DotNet programming is mandatory for this role).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Note: Other duties may be assigned.
- Develops and maintains application components.
- Working with Business System Analysts (BSA) , gains an understanding of the business requirements for assigned tasks.
- Working with Technical Lead, Team Lead and/or Software Development Manager gains an understanding of design patterns, principles and standards to be followed in implementing assigned tasks.
- Understands and follows all coding standards.
- Creates robust, well-documented code
- Creates database objects as required.
- Completes unit testing and peer review documentation as required.
- Working with the development team integrates implemented code and database objects into release application. Performs smoke testing for released application as required.
- Supports all phases of testing by efficiently diagnosing and resolving defects.
- Efficiently and effectively diagnoses and resolves defects.
- Identifies areas of the application impacted by the resolution and works with BSA and/or Software Test Engineer to define test cases required for the resolution.
- Completes all required change control documentation including updates to design and other technical documents as required.
- Deploys resolution to testing and production environment as required.
Quality System Responsibilities
- Performs all work in accordance with documented Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Working Instructions.
- Adheres to Good Clinical Practices (GCP), 21 CFR Part 11 and other regulatory requirements as required.
Skills & Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related technical major.
- The demonstrated experience will be considered in lieu of a Bachelors Degree.
- 0-1 year experience professionally developing software.
- Experience with some or all of the following technologies:
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012, MySQL or other relational databases including stored procedures, views and triggers
- Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services or another reporting tool
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2008/2012, VB.NET, C#, ASP.NET
- Microsoft Visual Basic
- Web page design
- Windows application design
- Object Relational Mapping (OR/M), MVC, MEF, Unity Framework, and Dependency Injection (DI) is a plus
- Team Foundation Server, Visual Source Safe, Subversion or other source control product
- Experience estimating development and support tasks.
- Familiarity with 21 CFR Part 11 or experience in a regulated environment desirable.
Competencies & Personal Attributes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to complete high quality technical documentation.
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new skills, procedures and approaches.
- Ability to meet established timelines.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to multi-task and effectively handle changing priorities.
- Ability to work in a team environment; establish and maintain effective work relationships with co-workers within and across functional areas.
- Demonstrate extreme attention to detail and organization in all aspects of work.
Apply Before the link Expires for Signant Health Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers.