Suzlon Energy Off Campus Recruitment: Suzlon Energy Ltd. is a wind turbine supplier based in Pune, India. It was formerly ranked by MAKE as the world’s fifth-largest wind turbine supplier. It has since dropped out of the Global top ten rankings due to extensive losses and inability to repay debts.
Company Name: Suzlon Energy
Job Designation: Diploma Trainee Engineer (Post successful completion of 1 year – Jr. Engineer)
Work Location: Readiness to be deputed at remote OMS site locations at any of the states within India; where Suzlon operates
Exp needed: Freshers
Candidate Screening & Selection Process:
- Electrical Diploma only 2019 pass out and 2020 appearing( Final Semester) candidates only
- Should be fresher (without any experience)
- Academic Grades: First class (60%) in 10th, First class (60%) Diploma (aggregate %) with no pending backlog
- Physical Fitness: Physically fit with no medical history and having physical endurance to climb 90-100 meter tall -Wind turbine towers
- Technical test (Written Multiple choice test)
- Personal Interview round Technical and HR
- Electrical Diploma only 2019 pass out and 2020 appearing( Final Semester) candidates only.
- Academic Grades: First class (60%) in 10th, First class (60%) Diploma (aggregate %) with no pending backlog.
Apply Before the link Expires for Suzlon Energy Off Campus Recruitment.
How to apply for Suzlon Energy Off Campus Open Job Positions?
Candidates can visit the official site of Suzlon Energy or to apply for the Suzlon Energy Recruitment.
Who can apply for Suzlon Energy Off Campus Open Positions?
Any B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/BCA/MCA/MBA Graduates are eligible, But it also depends upon the Job type and eligibility.
How to Stay updated with Suzlon Energy Job Alerts?
To stay updated, Visit for latest job opportunities available with Suzlon Energy