UnitedHealth Group Off Campus Freshers Recruitment: UnitedHealth Group Incorporated is an American for-profit managed health care company based in Minnetonka, Minnesota. It offers health care products and insurance services. It is the largest healthcare company in the world by revenue, with 2019 revenue of $242.2 billion.
Company Website: www.unitedhealthgroup.com/
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Gurgaon
Degree Needed: BE/ B.Tech
- Information Technology Opportunities with Optum. There’s no better place to begin
building your career than with a company that is shaping an entire industry. Here, innovation isn’t about another gadget, it’s about transforming the health care industry. Optum is a high-performing environment for new graduates who want to contribute and excel.
- Everywhere you turn, you will find individuals who share our drive, our focus, our ambition and our unrelenting desire to be the best. Want to be a part of something extraordinary? Join us and start doing your life’s best work.SM
• Our key service offerings include Product Management, Architecture, Business Analysis, Development and Testing.
• Our areas of focus comprise Data Fabric, Innovation Framework, Research, Capability Enrichment, Data Architecture and SME, Product Architecture and Leadership, Infrastructure Lab, Nonfunctional QE and Tools and Framework.
• Opportunity to work on health care domain
• Some of the key technologies and platforms we work on include Cloud, Big Data, Hadoop, Mobility, BPM, Mainframe, Data Warehouse, Middleware, Java/J2EE and Microsoft.NET etc.
• Growing at a rapid pace.
- Software engineering is the application of engineering to the design, development, implementation, testing and maintenance of software in a systematic method.
- The roles in this function will cover all primary development activity across all technology functions that ensure we deliver code with high quality for our applications, products and services and to understand customer needs and to develop product roadmaps.
- These roles include, but are not limited to analysis, design, coding, engineering, testing, debugging, standards, methods, tools analysis, documentation, research and development, maintenance, new development, operations and delivery.
- With every role in the company, each position has a requirement for building quality into every output. This also includes evaluating new tools, new techniques, strategies; Automation of common tasks; build of common utilities to drive organizational efficiency with a passion around technology and solutions and influence of thought and leadership on future capabilities and opportunities to apply technology in new and innovative ways.
- Basic, structured, standard approach to work.
We look for candidates who:
• Would like to build deeper technical skills
• Would like to build deeper domain skills
• Interested in pursing technical career path
• If you are a risk taker and would like to innovate
– Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience.
Apply before the link Expires.