Vmware Off Campus Freshers Recruitment:
At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe.
At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at
Official Website: VMWARE
Official Website : www.vmware.com
Job Profile : Member of Technical Staff
Work Location : Bangalore
Degree Needed : BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech
Exp Needed : 0 – 2 Years
Job Description for Vmware Off Campus Freshers Recruitment
We are seeking talented engineers to work with our Horizon system test team. You will characterize system scale and develop solution strategies for our Desktop and Application Virtualization solutions such as Horizon View, Horizon Air, App Volumes, UEM and more.
You will be working on solving hard problems spanning our complete horizontal and vertical stack (from distributed applications to software stack to hardware).
You will develop solutions to improve scalability and system resiliency benchmarks and develop diagnostic tools to help customers identify and root cause issues.
As a member of the team you will develop and execute scaled API tests, write and review test plans/cases, and contribute to API and UI test automation efforts. You will closely work with developers and the Quality Engineering team within R&D to deliver quality releases in an Agile development environment. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
Responsibilities for Vmware Off Campus Freshers Recruitment:
- Analyze product scalability and resiliency for Horizon Virtual Infra solutions
- Understand the products in depth to be able to identify bottlenecks in code/design/architecture
- Test automation and Identify testability requirements
- Participate in regular scrum meetings, planning and story pointing sessions, and design and code reviews
- Communicate technical dependencies and concerns/issues effectively
- Create and review test strategy/plans, test cases, and test specifications
- Design, develop and execute manual and automated tests
- Work closely with VMware R&D and other Quality Engineering teams, to leverage existing test cases and test suites currently available for internal use
- Develop techniques for effective communication and collaboration with onsite and remote members of development, QE, and PM teams
- Take initiative to improve products, tools, and process
- Work closely with developers to resolve issues and reproduce bugs
- Manage activities to meet delivery dates and milestones, and communicate status and risks to QE leads and project team
Requirements for Vmware Off Campus Freshers Recruitment:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science or engineering
- 0-2 year of industry experience on system testing; work experience on VMware products is a plus
- Basic systems administration skills (installing and configuring operating systems (Linux, Windows), Domain and hardware)
- Good Understanding of OOPS concepts
- Strong analytical, diagnostic and problem-solving skills with ability to work in a team environment
- Strong background in computer architecture and operating system internals
- Strong programming skills in Python or Java
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- Full stack knowledge will be an added advantage
Apply Before the link Expires for Vmware Off Campus Freshers Recruitment.